The Start of a New School

Ms. Lacie's Montessori School is a new preschool currently enrolling ages 3-6. Part time and full-time positions are now available. This school is conviently located minutes from Silverado Ranch, Anthem Highlands and Southern Highlands. The mission of this school is to introduce children to the world of learning by providing a safe and secure learning environmnet, designed specifically to enagage children in purposeful activity. By providing an enriching environment, children will develop and foster a life long love of learning.



Classes will begin on September 6, 2010 and commence on May 27, 2011.

If you are interested in enrolling your child, please email me at: lacie_tidwell@yahoo.com and leave your name, a contact number, and whether you are interested in full-time or part-time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am so happy you are going for the preschool! I am still looking into it myself, but is hard to do until we know what our housing situation is like. Hopefully we will be back in vegas soon. Maybe we could work out a babysitting/teaching arrangement. Call me or email me! Miss you! WE still have baby clothes to get to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry I don't have your email address. I am not sure about the preschool yet. I am planning it just in case we get into our house in time. I hope so. I am starting with one class on T and Th afternoons, ages 4 turning five. Then I will add on etc. I am taking it slow, it is hard with little ones, you know! We aren't even sure where we will be living. We should combine forces, at least share ideas and activities. Fun!my email is mariebindrup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete